First, I needed to move the site onto a new server. Then I got really backlogged and lazy and the comics weren’t a’comin. THEN, when I finally got a fire lit under my butt, I tried doing some tune-ups to the site (which was, by now, on the new site).
Aaand then the site imploded like a neutron star. Like, I couldn’t even access the admin page on wordpress – this is how bad it got.
Thanks to Sam, things are better, though at my own request everything’s been wiped back to square one, and the site’s now running on Comic Easel, rather than ComicPress.
It’s gonna take a bit, but things SHOULD start looking right again. AND – good news – I’ve got comics to upload! (just gotta figure out HOW to do that first… oy…)